Group HR Business Partner
The Group HR Business Partner works closely with the business and supports the Group HR Director on the overall HR agenda.
Your experience in human resources management will aid the organization in adding value to the overall business objectives and challenges by providing HR answers and solutions when it comes to building organisational and people capability, shaping and implementing effective HR strategies and programmes.
• Managing all processes of the employee cycle i.e. staffing, retention, performance, compliance regulations, risk, on- and offboarding, ...,
• Dynamically accompanying the HR 'calendar’,
• Monitoring, coordinating and carrying out the compensation and benefits program,
• Reporting on HR metrics and analytics: i.e. headcount and personnel cost, lead time recruitment, reporting on evaluation and short term incentive,..
• Systematically driving improvements on HR topics and change initiatives,
• Streamlining HR flows, policies and practices: from process ‘as is’ analyses to ‘to be’ proposals, and roll-out,
• Anticipating HR issues and providing HR advice and guidance that support the achievement of business aims,
• Consolidating the above on group and divisional level.
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree in e.g. HR management or other: Agile learner
• Solid experience and competence in general hands-on HRM (hard and soft), preferably in an international context and/or a fast-moving environment
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Analytical mind and thorough approach
• Result and quality oriented
• Flexible problem solver
• Proactive and challenge resistant
• Organized and meticulous
• Accountable and can-do attitude
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• MS Office competent, especially excel
- Werving & Selectie
- HR Business partner