For a company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of effective and safe biocontrols to tackle plant pests and diseases, we are looking for a pragmatic and agile HR Manager.
- Responsible for all HR related processes (performance – and talent management, payroll, recruitment, coaching)
- Develop and manage corporate HR strategies and policies
- Active player to support the international growth of the company
- Lead and manage the compensations and benefits
- Advise and support team leaders and managers in realizing the organisational objectives and coaching them in the selection and motivation of team members
- Be a trusted advisor and mentor for all employees
- Professional certification equivalent to at least 5 years of progressive, general HR experience
- Experienced in recruitment practices in an science and technology driven environment
- Handle payroll procedures
- Knowledge on labor law (primarily Belgium)
- Knowledge on social insurances
- Experience dealing with and presenting to senior leaders Experience in an international, dynamic environment is an asset
- Work well in a fast growing environment, with excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good listener, proactive contributor with sense of accountability, work independently while ensuring strong cohesion and team work success
- Ability to build, lead and engage high-energy, productive teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A competitive compensation package and a challenging and rewarding job in an exciting environment.
- You will be working with top innovators in the Ag-Biotech industry
- You will be part of a professional team that will support you to further develop and grow your personal skills.
- You will be challenged to take initiative, with a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of the company.
Interested? Mail email@example.com or press the button below.
- Werving & Selectie
- Gent (centrum)
- HR Manager