The HRBP (Transformation) partners with the HRBP Veurne, focusing on change and communications, to enable the growth and agile transformation of the plant whilst maintaining strong labor relations. The client group (100 WC - Hay) is based in the plant (90 SC + 10 sector). He/she takes the lead in internal and external audits (Human Rights, GCS, GEHSMS, ISO, …). The HRBP Transformation is involved in strategic Benelux transformation projects and is the linking pin towards the HR Service Delivery teams and Centers of Excellence within PepsiCo.
- Supports the HRBP of the plant in delivering the transformation agenda by focusing on change and communications, whilst maintaining strong labor relations.
- Coordinates business transformation projects within the plant from a people perspective by partnering closely with all stakeholders.
- Develops and manages the people related agenda of the client group (WC) in the Veurne plant in alignment with the HRBP.
- Owns timely execution of core processes within the client group (PMP, OHS, …).
- Provides HR support to day-to-day business operations by coaching and partnering with line managers through strategic advice, guidance and direction concerning all HR related subjects.
- Manages employee relations, conflict resolution, … within the client group.
- Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations and policy consistency.
- Builds and develops robust relationships with senior business leaders across the business and in the broader PepsiCo organization.
- Executes organisational development initiatives within the client group such as change management, organisation effectiveness, career development, talent management, …
- Coordinates and leads internal and external audits (Human Rights, GCS, GEHSMS, ISO, …)
- Supports strategic Benelux transformation projects
- Acts as back-up of HRBP (client group PMT/UMT, works council, QCDM, CLA negotiations, …) and back-up of Jr HRBP (client group BC, culture & engagement initiatives, L&D, …)
- Builds and develops strong relationships within the broader HR community (TA, TR, TM, Ops, …) in order to effectively influence key stakeholders in ESSA Service Delivery teams and/or ESSA HR Centers of excellence
- Proven and credible HR business partnering experience (min 5 years)
- Strong knowledge of HR (best) practices
- Knowledge of Belgian labour legislation
- Experienced in corporate FMCG environment, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal influencing skills
- Agile, consultative, inquisitive approach focused on continuous improvement
- Working for a fast moving international and growing organisation in Veurne
- Flexible environment with possibility for teleworking
- Full time contract
- Job with career opportunities
- Competitive salary with benefits such as company car ( BMW? Mercedes or Audi), meal vouchers, health insurance, group insurance,...
Interested? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button below.